Monday, September 27, 2010

The Emergency Bra that doubles as a facemask

The Emergency Bra that doubles as a facemask

~
From our Huh?!! Dept.




I don't know why this concept scares me a little. It is actually rather ingenious in its way. Anyway, a picture's worth a thousand words in this case, so check it out Here along with some additional pictures. (Check out the expression in the guy's eyes.)

Don't worry, men! I predict you will not be left out in case of terror or biological attack. I predict a new men's jock strap (or V brief/thong), suitable for face mask wear also, may soon follow. Extra padding will help filter the air.

In addition, as a special boon to men, it will also create a flattering enhancement bulge in the crotch of their pants, and like the standard rear view mirror on a car passenger door, make objects therein appear bigger than they are.




There are more comments I could make here, but I think I will let this one go.
~

No comments: